Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
Change the future with us
- Strategize, Design & Deliver a sustainable employee engagement plan with the goal to enhance fun quotient at work
- Have brainstorming sessions with Business Line Heads and HR
- Develop a list of employee engagement activities
- Roll out a quarterly calendar with all engagement plans
- Planning and executing offsite, town hall, celebrations and fun engaging activities:
- Medallion internal award ceremony - collect nominations, citations, organize medallion event, host medallion - once in 6 months.
- Ensure birthday wish emailers are sent to employees on daily basis
- Planning and executing Annual award ceremony along with an organizing committee:
- responsible to collect nominations from BL
- work closely with event agencies to get quotations and drive the event
- taking care of venue booking and other admin tasks ensure to run a smooth award ceremony"
- Support Communication team to draft newsletter content, roll out important communications
- Be an active influencer on yammer
- post important updates on yammer page to increase visibility and awareness
- promote or drive new challenges or initiatives to engage people
- run engagement activities to involve people
- Drive Diversity & Inclusion topics along with HR team
- brainstorm ideas to promote D&I in the org
- create awareness among employees to accept the new change in work environment
- collaborate with other partners to drive new initiatives
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- 3 years of experience, 2 years of relevant experience in the area of Employee engagement
- Proficiency in presentation skills, verbal & written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Employee engagement experience
- well versed in creating content in internal tools
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time