• Responsible for all VAPs in assigned territory and teams with the territory sales manager.
- Assist VAP Operations personnel in cost and quality control for all operations activities.
- Assist VAP Owners/Managers and other Operations personnel in the proper implementation of new and existing CPS controls products, tools, processes, and workflows to ensure maximum operational efficiency and improved customer satisfaction.
- Assist with and provide training to VAPs in the application of new products and existing products where required.
- Act as the voice of the customer providing input and support to home office departments regarding improvements to products, tools, training, and documentation.
- Provide training as required for Project Management with regards to planning, scheduling, monitoring, and controlling. Assist VAPs with eliminating cost overruns and improving customer satisfaction, efficiencies, and productivity by using standards and workflows.
- Assists with reviewing and assessing new potential VAPs, responsible for training and development of new VAPs.
- Area of responsibility is primarily tactical/operational in nature but greatly impacts overall strategy
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• 10+ years experience required in a field Operations or Engineering role working with Value Added Partners or distributors
• 5+ years of technical and management experience preferred, preferably in a field office in the HVAC industry
• 5+ years of AutoCAD experience a plus
• Excellent working knowledge of the HVAC industry
• Experience in an HVAC training role a plus
• Extensive experience working with or for independent HVAC distributors is a plus
• Proven communication and presentation skills. Self-motivated team player with the ability to work independently
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with a concentration in engineering
• Ability to travel 60% of the time (maximum)
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.