Siemens Building Products is looking for a National Account Manager focused on large national distributors of commercial HVAC products. Products available are the full lines in the Connected Devices HVAC product offering. The territory includes the entire United States. Home base for the candidate is flexible within the region, with a requirement to live near a major airport. Travel expectation is 50%. The NAM will report to the National Sales Manager and will have no direct reports.
Key TM Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and new customers at all position levels through civic and professional meetings, sales meetings, workshops, joint sales calls, and trade shows.
- Manage the layering process for Territory Managers in the field.
- Set direction for Territory Managers in the field on key branch locations
- Support customers with training, technical support and project quotes
- Manage the delivery of Marketing materials, campaigns, and promotions
- Assist in creating customer Marketing programs where needed
- Prospecting and onboarding new accounts
- Developing strategies and business plans to maintain greater than market growth across the account base and to meet or exceed corporate sales targets
- Monitor sales activity and conduct regular reviews with customers
- Assist the Product Development team with new product roll outs including training, supporting documents, competitive analysis, test sights, promotions, and all other relevant activities
- Create, maintain, and implement a Sales & Marketing Calendar of Activities to include but not limited to:
- Website reviews
- Communications (email blasts, webinars, Linkedin posts, in person meetings, etc)
- New product launches
- Customer meetings
- Effective use of Marketing funds
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Education, and Experience
- 5+ years experience with Building Automation/HVAC Products.
- 5+ years experience calling on calling on all employee levels in distribution
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Good mix of Account Management and New Business Development Skills
- Strong Sales and Marketing background with a track record of success in achieving goals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.