Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Depot Manager for our Locomotives Workshop in Novara.
He /she will be responsible for the Field Service Technicians Team and oversee all maintenance activities (preventive, corrective, upgrades, overhauls, accident repairs). In addition to this, he /she will support the Customer Service Manager to improve efficiency of organizational processes and optimize workflows.
Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers something unique and not only in our industry. We call this Ingenuity for Life.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.Your Challenge
- Ensure alignment to defined guidelines, processes and procedures
- Plan and handle maintenances activities on site according to performance standards agreed (on schedule, at requisite quality level, on-budget), coordinating technicians, contractors and suppliers
- Collaboration with Fleet Management, Engineering, Logistic & ECM organization
- Monitor compliance to standards, regulations, laws, quality and EHS guidelines
- Establish efficient methods/processes for site controlling and reporting
- Contribute to financial planning and budgeting of the workshop
- A thorough management of internal and external stakeholders as well as of the escalation process if needed
- Travel to Customer sites when required
- Consistent experience in similar roles
- Knowledge of the Railway context
- High level technical education or Degree in Engineering
- Good English and Italian written and spoken (German is a plus)
- Strong charisma, susceptibility to interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent result orientation with problem solving approach
- Safety culture awareness – he / she has to be able to influence and develop an existing culture to the latest generation thinking and practice
- Effective communication skills across peer group within the company and customers
What can we further offer?
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and bold spirits are rewarded.
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training.
- Flexible Welfare programs and Health insurance that can be extended to your family.
- Shareholding plans for the employee.
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance.
- Meal totally paid by the company.
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
- Company car
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity!Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility S.r.l.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time