Job Title – Engineer – IT - Application Development
Location: Gurugram, India
Organization: Siemens Logistics India Pvt. Ltd.
Department: IT - Engineering
Position: Full- time
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
IT Engineer is technically responsible for the development, verifying and implementation of applications & middleware logics, as well as acting as an project member. The person will be interacting with stakeholders involved and will also work closely with the team. This position is mainly focus on Application Software development in Java, Java EE, Database (Oracle / No SQL etc).
Your new role – challenging and future-
- As a technical member in the team, you will play a key role in design, prototyping, development, testing and implementation, of Software applications
- Involvement in Selection of Software platform, tools, suites, including Sizing and optimizing
- High performance team member and delivering quality projects, products.
- Liaison between requirement gathering team, technical team and operations (for operational handover)
- You will combine your technical vision with business judgment in making decisions to build systems that scale for the future.
- You will be executing in a fast-paced environment, driving for results and continuous improvements in Enterprise Outplacement.
- Primary point of contact for assigned tasks, report on scope, schedule, deliverables
- Build and maintain high team morale.
- Confers with project management, engineering personnel to provide technical advice, develop alternatives and resolve problems.
- Java, Java EE
- Knowledge in (NO)SQL and DB concepts
- Source code, Version management – Git / Gitlab
- Deployment – Docker / Kubernetes / virtualization
- Knowledge in Software concepts - OOA, OOD, UML
- Knowledge in Software development methodology – Agile development (SCRUM)
- Thorough knowledge in Software and development life cycle
- Extensive knowledge in Server - Client architecture
- Development experience in technology base Web server, portals, interfaces with Host systems
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web/ application technologies, version management
- Database administration flavor is additional advantage.
- Experience in Baggage / Material Handling System / Plant Automation is an added advantage
- Oral and written communications skills must be excellent, in English
- The position is a client
facing role, Associate must be able to communicate clearly with customer and
with the team.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Bachelors / Master Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science Engineering or similar degree, with 3 to 7 years of experience
· Ability to travel to international and/or domestic locations
· Fluency in English
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about Siemens Logistics at:
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at:
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics India Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time