Job Title – Engineer – IT - Application Testing
Location: Gurugram, India
Organization: Siemens Logistics India Pvt. Ltd.
Department: IT - Engineering
Position: Full- time
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
IT – Application testing Engineer is technically responsible for the verifying, validating and confirming for release to production of applications & middleware logics, as well as acting as an project member. The person will be interacting with stakeholders involved and will also work closely with the team. This position is mainly focus on Application testing built over in Java, Java EE, Database (Oracle / No SQL etc).
Your new role – challenging and future-
- As a technical member in the team, you will play a key role in verifying, validating and confirming for release to production of applications & middleware logics
- Involvement in selection of Testing platform, tools, suites
- High performance team member and delivering quality projects, products.
- Liaison between development team, project management and operations (for operational handover)
- You will combine your technical vision with business judgment in making decisions to build systems that scale for the future.
- You will be executing in a fast-paced environment, driving for results and continuous improvements in Enterprise Outplacement.
- Primary point of contact for assigned tasks, report on scope, schedule, deliverables
- Build and maintain high team morale.
- Confers with project management, engineering personnel to provide technical advice, develop alternatives and resolve problems.
- Experience in test methodology
- Defining Unit, System and Integration tests (Functional / Non-Functional)
- Test tools e.g. Jmeter
- Software quality tools – SonarQube
- Issue / Task tracking – JIRA
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- Basic knowledge in SQL, DB concepts
- Thorough knowledge in Software life cycle
- Extensive knowledge in Server - Client architecture
- Experience in Baggage / Material Handling System / Plant Automation is an added advantage
- Oral and written
communications skills must be excellent, in English
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Bachelors / Master Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science Engineering or similar degree, with 3 to 7 years of experience
· Ability to travel to international and/or domestic locations
· Fluency in English
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about Siemens Logistics at:
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at:
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics India Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time