Siemens Digital Industry Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation, and manufacture of products across many different industries. Enterprises around the world are on digitalization journeys, transforming their businesses with greater efficiency, optimized by better business decisions based on Siemens’ Xcelerator portfolio. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens Digital Industry Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
About The Role:
We are looking for a dynamic, vibrant, and highly independent but collaborative candidate who will be responsible for partner development activities in South America.
As part of a Country/Vertical Partner Development team, aid and facilitate the successful growth of revenue, derived through the Indirect Channel in terms of performance and productivity improvement, increased market/industry coverage and account penetration.
The potential candidate will need to have an excellent understanding of the partner development aspects of a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model and including a strong focus on building and leveraging relationships with our partners and customers.
They are responsible for engaging at the very highest level of executives building trust by sharing insights about how companies can capitalize on market opportunities by partnering with Siemens. They will lead the building of joint business plans defining solutions portfolio, Go-To-Market, sales, and marketing strategies, driving implementation of all aspects of the strategy by orchestrating relationships between the partners technical, sales and marketing teams and Siemens’s to ensure excellence in execution of the strategy and achieving partnership growth goals and sales targets.
What will you do?
- Recruit, onboarding and enable new partners
- Build, maintain, and own a trusted-advisor relationship with new partners.
- Help partners transform and grow their business in the SaaS model by delivering sales enablement for a portfolio of partners to identify short and long-term strategic goals and tactical execution.
- Develop and maintain business plans with focus partners to establish clear, mutual commitments around marketing, skills development, and sales.
- Identify innovative marketing opportunities within the industry to support partner leads generation activities.
- Shape the thinking of partners on top deals and ensure close alignment between the partners sales team, channel managers, and other relevant teams.
- Drive performance management of partners sales certifications through monthly/quarterly reviews
What are the requirements?
- A collaborative mindset, working together towards a common goal.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Operations, or related field
- 5+ years of Partner Management, Sales, Business Development, or Partner Channel Development in the Software industry (preferably in the SaaS domain)
- Growth mindset in an organization that is building out its partner DNA and ecosystem
- Experience in driving innovative marketing leads generation activities is preferred
- Travelling is required and ability to travel when the timing is appropriate and safe is preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation skills
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time