If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will lead the RAMS process in international railway turnkey projects together with the safety team and the interfaces to Independent Safety Assessors and the client.
- You will define, perform and supervise the process in accordance with the company policy as well as mandatory requirements, regulations and international standards (e. g. EN 50126, EN 50128, EN 50129, EN 61508, BOStrab, different TSIs).
- You will be responsible for the preparation of project-specific Safety Case including technical safety report as well as RAMS concepts, plans and processes.
- Also, you will be responsible to coordinate and implement the hazard mitigation process, prepare and maintain the hazard log and manage the hazard close-out process as well as the activities to perform the functional proof of safety.
- You will be involved in system integration tests and trial runs to prepare and perform the RAMS demonstration activities.
- Moreover, you will accompany the approval process up to the approval notice for the start of passenger service.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold a Master’s degree in electrical engineering, traffic engineering or computer science.
- In addition, you have many years of professional experience in RAMS management including large engineering projects in the railway industry.
- You have profound experience in the preparation of system safety cases as well as in functional safety process for safety related HW/SW (E/E/PE) with SIL>0
- Preferably, you have already led project teams.
- You have profound experience in the European and German authority approval process for mainline, metro and tram projects as well as in the cooperation with independent assessment bodies and Railway Safety Authorities,
- Fluent English and German is essential, good knowledge of further languages is desirable.
- You are willing to travel (c. 10%).
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms Miriam Beier.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time