Build this New Chapter with us…
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, we create technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
Change the future with us…
Using your expertise, you will be responsible for:
* Observe and keep sales target, strategies, action plans and productive budget planning / controlling.
* Observe and follow working rule and regulation.
* Orchestrate the sales approach for vertical related SI/EPC and OEM to increase share of wallet. (direct and indirect)
* Establish business strategies and action plans (identify measures & critical aspects)
* Find and develop potential business opportunities and digitalization
* Deliver input for the business plan and collect market data and report management and fulfillment of goals.
* Plans sales volumes and potential of customers group.
* Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
* Analyzes and evaluates markets incl. competitors and also needs of potential or existing customers.
* Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network in order to develop
both customer and industry / vertical market expertise systematically.
* Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products / solutions
by analyzing mid-term investments of customers in this industry / vertical market.
* Supports customers directly in cost/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages
of using Siemens products.
* Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
* Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product
developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
* May act as a point of contact in commercial matters.
* Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
* Contributes to the development of an after sales service that is focused on customers' needs.
* Maintain systematic vertical sales activities among both customer and industry / partners.
* Maintain relationship with customers.
* Communicate cooperatively with internal/external business partners and colleagues.
* Manage for solving with technical issues, service, training, pricing, application, integration, etc. with responsible BU.
What you need to make real what matters.
[Vertical Sales Manager - Pharmaceutical Industry]
- Preferred in minimum 5 ~ 6 years of Automation and Industry career
- Preferred in experience of Pharmaceutical industry for the process and term and regulations
Employment Condition :
- 고용형태 : 정규직 (수습기간 3개월 포함)
- 직급 : 경력에 따라 추후 결정
- 근무지 : 서울 본사 사무소
- 근무시작일 : ASAP
- 마감 일자 : 채용시 마감 (선접수, 선평가)
- 제출 서류 : 국문 이력서/경력기술서 및 영문이력서/Coverletter 를 하나의 pdf 파일로 upload 해주시기 바랍니다.
- 전형 절차 : 서류 심사 > 면접 > 건강검진/온라인 인적성 검사 > 처우 면담
- 결과는 개별 통보합니다.
- 이력서 제출 시, 직무의 수행에 필요하지 않은 개인정보 (구직자 본인의 용모, 키, 체중 등의 신체적 조건/구직자 본인의 출신지역, 혼인여부, 재산/ 구직자 본인의 직계 존비속 및 형제자매의 학력, 직업, 재산) 는 기재하지 마십시오.
- 국가보훈 대상자와 장애자는 관련 서류 제출 시 관계법에 따라 우대합니다.
- 영문이름은 여권상의 이름과 동일하게 기재 하십시오.
- 입사지원서 내용에 허위 사실이 판명될 경우, 입사가 취소될 수 있습니다.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need
further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd. Seoul
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time