Do you want to join us in helping to fight diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
- Implement HR strategy and all strategic initiatives in accordance with the agreed targets.
- Provide day to day HR
consultation and service to business line mangers/employees and support
HRBP/COE on projects/topics, including
Communicate HR strategy, HR services, initiatives and programs.
Support employees and managers in understanding and being compliant with HR policies and guidelines.
Advise line managers on handling specific labor relations problems.
Conduct research and analyses on projects or programs.
- Ensure quality and adherence to local standards for core HR processes, achieve operation excellence.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- At least 3-5 years of demonstrated success as HR generalist/consulting role.
- Familiar with several HR major modules (recruiting, working force planning, training and development, compensation and benefits, performance management, employee relations) in previous experience.
- Minimum Bachelor or Master Degree in subjects as Human Resources, business administration, management, etc., with systematic HR knowledge and methodology.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time