Technical Scrum Master – Research & Development
The Technical Scrum Master R&D is a technical leader responsible for ensuring the goals of the R&D team are achieved by enabling the team to be focused, organized, and result oriented towards the deliverables. The role demands strong hands-on technical leadership, good understand of product development processes and quick learning to gain good understanding of product and domain.
• Responsible for delivering high-quality software, timely and within budget by motivating and guiding the scrum team with agile/lean principles and practices to achieve the same.
• Takes care that the team follows the software development process with all relevant process steps
• Effectively guide and facilitate the sprint ceremonies to consistently achieve the sprint goals.
• Protect scrum team from outside distractions, impediments, or team conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog and project timeline
• Effective collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
• Identify, monitor, and control the required metrics to meet team, project, and product goals
• Risk management and timely decisions about open issues, escalate appropriately and if required
• Coach & guide the team with Agile/Lean practices to deliver value to the customers, continuous improvement, and self-organizing culture within team
• Ensure that sprint deliverables are adhering to the quality and regulatory guidelines
• Exposure to medical domain process and practices would be an added advantage
• Actively participate in collecting and sharing best practices.
Qualifications and experience
• Engineering Degree with 10+ years of experience in Software Product development
• Should have worked in a technical role (E.g., Developer, Architect) for minimum of 5 years in Software Product Development projects, preferably in .Net technology stack.
• Deep expertise in object-oriented analysis and design is a must
• Good understanding of software design principles (SOILD) and design patterns is desirable
• Experience in Software Architecture will be a plus
• Experience in database technologies (SQL, NoSQL) is desirable.
• Experience in Azure cloud-based application development is desirable
• Sound knowledge of software development life cycle and software engineering processes.
• At least 3 years’ experience working in projects that are diligently applying Agile/Scrum practices as a Scrum Master
• Knowledge of lean/agile project management practices
• Knowledge of methods, tools and techniques for estimation, risk analysis, data interpretation, root cause analysis.
• Exposure to working with multi-site global teams.
• Ability to multi-task, manage multiple project activities & organizational responsibilities effectively.
• Knowledge of DICOM, HL7, FHIR is a plus.
• Added advantage if any experience in medical device product development
• Excellent spoken & written communication skills
• Detail oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Team player with a proactive approach
• Self-starter, quick learner, and passionate problem resolver
• Assertive, open, and proactive in collaborating across teams/organizations
• Excellent interpersonal, moderation and negotiation skills.