The EHS & Quality Professional/Manager will be responsible for the following key functions:
· Work with peoples to ensure that safety and quality target are met, both at workplace and on-site
· Ensure company peoples & places to comply with authorized regulations and Thai law
· Promote safety awareness.
· Controlling the process and maintaining the parameters of effluent to ensure compliance.
· Ensure workplace conditions checking to comply with law etc. air ambience, stack, sound, chemicals, temperature, and lighting.
· Specialized personnel responsible for the storage of hazardous substances under the Department of Industrial Works. (can get certify later, but if already will be a plus)
· Developing and implementing on-site environment, health and safety protocols and procedures, in accordance with Company policies, authorized regulations and Thai law.
· Manage EHS&Q system to comply with EH&S regulation, company’s policy, and ISO 9001, ISO45001,
· Acting as Internal auditor for ISO9001, ISO45001 standard
· Being responsible for the Risk Assessment and machine qualification Inspection.
· Monitoring and reporting the workshop status on environment, labor, and other regulations to the government.
· Coordinating and monitoring the corrective-preventive system and management review to review and against customer complaint and non-conformance issues.
· Acting as facilities management of Rayong workshop
· Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Science, Engineering, or any related field.
· Strong people skill
· Strong communication skill
· Qualified as “Safety officer at professional level”
· Minimum of 5 years working experience
· Management skill requirements: leadership, supervisory, decision making, coaching, problem-solving, planning, and communication.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time