- Being part of the Cybersecurity team for digital health products, with international focus.
- Actively driving Cybersecurity in our products and IT infrastructure assets.
- Conscientious Cybersecurity review of product requirements to prevent vulnerabilities.
- Immediate reaction to upcoming incidents and vulnerabilities in coordinated manner.
- Ensuring the highest degree of data protection of our solutions.
- Protection of ITH’s critical IT assets by identifying security issues, evaluating risks, and recommending strong protection solutions.
- Bridging between technical specialists and management by clearly explaining technical risks and mitigations in an open communication with colleagues and business partners.
- Actively participating in Siemens Healthineers Cybersecurity community to constantly improve security measures.
- University degree in computer science, IT security or related fields
- Several years (>3 years) work experience in IT with focus on audit and cybersecurity, especially regarding secure product development, operating system- and container hardening, vulnerability management, patching as well as incident handling
- Knowledge in security assessments of IT systems and using cybersecurity standards like ISO27001, NIST, CIS or related
- Experience in healthcare domain desired, particularly in risk management standards such as ISO 14971
- Appropriate trainings lead to deep knowledge in multiple security areas. Certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CRISC) are a plus
- Experience as consultant in international IT projects with active communication in the team and with customers
- Experience in threat & risk-based evaluation of protection controls for areas like network security, IAM, encryption, security logging and monitoring, business continuity, supplier security evaluation
- Knowledge of design and implementation of security architecture for applications and infrastructure
- Solution oriented, critical, and analytical thinking, and team working are essential skills
- Experience with software development processes based on Agile/Scrum and with the implementation of DevOps strategies
- Proficient in written and spoken German and English language combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to details
- A challenging and varied range of tasks
- Extensive training and further education opportunities
- Flexible working hours, home office possible on a daily basis
- Good public transport connections - job ticket participation
- As a large corporation, Siemens Healthineers additionally offers a variety of social benefits
- A gross monthly salary above the IT collective agreement of at least
€ 3,500 (depending on qualifications, training and professional experience, we offer an overpayment in line with the market)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: ITH icoserve technology for healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time