Regional Sales Specialist - Cairo/ Egypt
Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include groundbreaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as the Regional Sales Specialist and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
In this role you will be Primarily responsible for creating assigned portfolio awareness of Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS), RFID solutions, Siemens SITOP power supplies, Industrial Ethernet switches products, related software, and cables
- Develop new customers and support front-end sales in expanding relevant portfolio business by providing pre-sales technical support and have complete responsibility for account development and reaching defined targets for these accounts.
- Collaborate with the Digital Industries Sales team to maximize the opportunity pipeline for and identify own prospects to approach new and existing customers in alignment with Digital Industries Sales Team.
- Serve as internal sales support for pre-defined territory locations to achieve or exceed assigned sales quotas and goals.
- Configure products as per the order and provide the necessary support level.
- Fill orders by transferring orders to fulfilment; communicating expected delivery date; explaining stock-outs
- Liaise with the order processing team to ensure sales commitments are met and escalate order processing-related issues when needed.
- Capture market transparency related to assigned portfolio and act as a vital enabler in closing sales by executing Product and Segment Marketing activities such as projects, surveys, campaigns, teaching, site visits and or promotions.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations."
- Partner effectively with the Digital Industries Sales Team to drive territory coverage and maintain positive distributor relationships.
- Accurate and regular reporting and forecasting besides actively participating in sales planning.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Communication Engineering is a must.
- Min 5-7 years of experience in technical sales and/or product marketing capacity.
- Technical knowledge of Real-Time Locating Systems (RTLS), RFID solutions, Industrial power supplies, Industrial Ethernet switches products, related software, and cables
- Proven communication & negotiation skills with good product presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Language skills: Fluent English Speaking in speaking and writing.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, growth-oriented, and time-critical environment.
- Passion for everything that is in relation with new technologies & science
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time