Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
Change the future with us
- Read, understand, and interpret Storyboards Experience in digital content production.
- Create, manage, and deliver engaging training across multiple mediums and multiple learning style
- Training delivery in the field of P2P is an added advantage
- Develop learning deliverables in various engaging formats (e.g., courses, games, videos, quizzes, and etc.)
- Support our global projects as required E.g. SHERPA, NextGenP2P, Global Training coordinator roles, NAM training support etc.
- Support Global topics of Lifelong Learning, New Ways of Working, Belonging and Personal Growth as and when required.
- Be proactive and suggest new learning materials
- Introduce Innovative learning methods as per the new market trends
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Proficiency in presentation skills, verbal & written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access and SAP
- Domain knowledge (Field of L&D, Accounting and P2P is an added advantage)
- Knowledge of LMS, e-Learning creation tool (Enable Now, Articulate Storyline 360, Captivate etc.)
- 3 to 5 years of eLearning and content creation experience. Experience in the field of training delivery & P2P knowledge is an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Education, or a related field Certification in Instructional learning design (Optional)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time