Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as EU Taxonomy Technical Lead (f/m/d).
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You consult Siemens Healthineers businesses and management how to position with regards to EU Taxonomy implementation
- You monitor legislations related to EU Taxonomy and be up to speed on the latest development
- You prepare and communicate feedback on EU Taxonomy drafts or updates (esp. Technical Screening Criteria) for internal and/or external stakeholders (e.g., branch associations)
- You develop and implement methodologies (governance) to comply with technical screening criteria outlined for substantial contribution and do not significantly harm categories related to
- climate mitigation and climate adaptation,
- pollution prevention and control,
- circular economy,
- use of marine ecosystems and water resources,
- You liaise with finance/accounting to report EU Taxonomy aligned revenue, CAPEX and OPEX
- You define and steer global EU Taxonomy environmental data reporting and evidence gathering (including definition of checks and balances) and support external reporting (via corporate sustainability)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a successfully completed study in the ﬁeld of environmental engineering and management, IT, environmental sciences, economics, business administration or comparable; additional qualiﬁcations in sustainability / corporate social responsibility is preferred
- You have many years of experience in environmental engineering, environmental science or environmental law and successfully led complex projects
- You have experience in interpretation and presentation of complex topics
- You have in-depth knowledge in providing transparency by applying dashboards and other digitalization techniques
- You have experience working in cross-organizational processes or projects and you contributed to their success
- You have experience in change management and with leading complex projects
Your attributes and skills:
- You have proven your professional skills in complex organizational environments
- You strive for the best solution by listening and learning
- You possess proven analytical and critical thinking skills, creativity, problem solving, and implementation skills as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks
- You have communication skills (target group speciﬁc) in English; German is considered a plus
- Your aﬃnity to create and visualize to the point decision proposals, presentations and training materials broadens your profile
- You are passionate about sustainability / environmental protection with the ability to persuade and engage others by being emphatic, trustworthy, integer and interculturally sensitive
- Your ability to guide and develop cross-functional (virtual) teams in a dynamic environment allows you to accompany through change without authority
- You have very good skills to document complex concepts in a comprehensive, yet readable manner
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time