People & Organization Administrator Specialist – French Speaker (m/f/d)
As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as People & Organization Admin Operator - German Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Hire-to-Retire business line delivers a variety of innovative Human Resources services along the complete lifecycle of an employee - from onboarding to off-boarding! We also provide services related to HR Administration, Payroll, Equity & Benefits and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Employee data management (from Onboarding to termination);
- Maintenance of the personnel relevant organizational structure (cost center, manager, organizational unit);
- Handling of absences, overtime, and processing special payments;
- Preparation of reports.
We are looking for:
- University degree in Human Resources or related fields;
- Fluent in French, written and spoken – mandatory;
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Knowledge in SAP HCM and/or Workday would be a plus;
- Flexibility/adaptability to manage simultaneously several different IT tools and curiosity to explore them;
- Proactivity to search for improvements points;
- Team Player, with strong customer focus, results & quality orientation;
- Reliable, proactive, organized, with a sense of autonomy and strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time