If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- At our company, you will support the bid managers in the creation of customer documents in English.
- You control and manage the status of the documents in Share Point (2016/Online 365), use tools to ensure correct formatting and spelling, and ensure the quality and consistency of the documents.
- In the area of requirements management, you will help us capture customer specifications in the IBM-DOORS database and support the requirements manager in creating compliance checks.
- You can also help us in the area of risk management by organizing risk workshops and entering the results of the risk assessment into the database.
- Furthermore, you will support the team in continuous improvements, such as automating processes with e.g. Excel programming, Power BI, etc.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are currently studying in a technical field and are available to us for approx. 15-20 h/week.
- You already have a good knowledge of MS Office, especially Word and Excel.
- In addition, basic knowledge of MS SharePoint, Power BI and/or Excel programming is desirable.
- You have the desire to work in an international environment and you are characterized by a systematic and reliable work style.
- You are fluent in English and have a good command of German.
- If you already have insights or interest in railroad signaling, have good experience with MS Office, especially Word and Excel, and like to "optimize" a little yourself, you are the right person for us.
- Word and Excel, and like to "program" a little yourself, you are the right person for us.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Julia Greff.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time