Why Choose us ?
Direct participation in business initiatives of extended scope within logistics and supply chain professional domains.
Daily engagement in international and cross functional interface (purchasing, sales, customer service, project management, operations) collaboration and exposure to cross-cultural business environment.
What will you do if join us?
Global Logistics Network
- Gather/analyze market intelligence in logistics and publish to global logistics community
- Source logistics service providers and conduct business negotiation to fulfill business targets, contract lifecycle management
- Logistics service provider performance management, operations escalation settlement
- Shipment data report and analysis, drive continuous cost and service optimization initiatives
- Participate in material supplier selection and responsible for logistics process qualification
- Lead alignment meeting with counterparts from purchasing location, supplier, forwarder, etc. to ensure seamless inbound logistics process integration
- Support global customer order delivery, including product, spare part, and project businesses
- Delivery problem solving to remove barriers blocking material availability and order fulfillment
- Prepare report/analysis with existing analytical applications to derive optimization measures
- Develop advanced application solution, and provide training, consulting to operation locations
- Coordinate global IT solution employment to realize max process standardization and synergy
- Responsible for logistics digital platform/solution/tools research, implementation, application, and maintenance to realize targeted business value
- Collaborate with global operation logistics teams to implement advanced concept / methodology / tools for intra-company logistics management
- Develop solutions to better KPI transparency and improve operational logistics performance
- Organize functional workshop, training session, community meeting, to strengthen communication, promote cooperation and sharing
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor or master’s degree from academic disciplines of business administration, supply chain management, industrial engineering, etc.
- More than 5 years’ work experience, project or team lead experience preferred
- Worked in logistics/supply chain/transportation function within automotive or manufacturing environment with comprehensive knowledge of logistics processes and/or focused specialties
- Good English language and interpersonal skill, good to have background working in global team
- Experience with Logistics processes (Import/Exports, packaging, custom regulations, and security requirements) of bigger parts similar to LDA Motors and Drives is an advantage
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time