Our mission at Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is to provide objective, factual and independent foresight to help Siemens be excellent and to improve the overall success of the company. As a business partner to Siemens’ management, we use our expertise to create an impact. Ecosystems of collaboration provide a basis to derive and apply innovative methodologies for a new level of combined assurance covering Audit, Enterprise Risk Management, and Internal Controls.
Through tangible assurance services our Operational and Finance Audit (OFA) Practice is safeguarding the integrity of Siemens’ financial numbers as well as ensuring operational excellence across the different businesses. The manifold topics addressed cover holistic auditing of individual (regional) entities and legal set-ups, business specific process and portfolio assessments, deep dives into the bidding and execution phase of large project / solution businesses as well as maturity assessments on Siemens’ ESG framework and its support functions. Mainly due to their sound business understanding and experience, OFA resources are commonly used to support the works of other CF A practices, enabling individuals to explore an even broader variety of topics and fostering their professional as well as personal growths.
What makes us unique.
- We deliver on our vision of being pioneers in assurance and a talent incubator for Siemens through a unique Grow and Development Model
- We offer an inspiring, diverse and inclusive environment for our people to develop professionally and personally. Our core values, being respectful, curious, humble and open, define how we work together as a department
- We believe in the concept of lifelong learning and therefore encourage our people towards a mentality where continuous upskilling and reskilling becomes a natural part of their career
- We continuously invest in our people and therefore provide career coaching, trainings and mentoring, all whilst working with Siemens’ senior business leaders on multiple high-profile projects globally
- We are not looking for career auditors, and therefore after a stint of 3-5 years within the department, our people find exciting roles (development) to accelerate their career in respective businesses/ corporate functions
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Drive preparation, planning and execution of the defined audit program steps (with focus in M&A) to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
- Manage global client contacts and auditees, solidifying CF A as a trusted advisor and help manage risks for Siemens
- Interview clients to extract crucial information
- Use analytical skills to identify root causes of findings and assist clients in developing improvement measure
- Lead closing meetings with management and support discussions with drawn conclusions from the engagement
- Be a coach and mentor within the CF A community
What you need to make real what matters.
- 7+ year of professional experience within Siemens, an industry in a Siemens related business, a ‘Big 4’ accounting or consulting firm
- Very good career progression
- Strong academic history (degree in Business, Accounting or Finance), CPA, ACCA or ACA qualification preferred
- Strong experience and in-depth knowledge in M&A deals and exposure to financial due diligence or valuation tasks
- Experience in Accounting (IFRS), Project/Performance Controlling and/or Financial Reporting
- General Project Management expertise in a complex global organization
- Preference towards candidates who have worked in an international business setting and have experiences in working and communicating with multiple cultures
- Commitment to continuous learning and education as well as the ambition to develop towards a leadership position
- Fluency in English
- Flexibility to travel internationally (50%) as well as to live/embrace our work-remotely culture
What we offer
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens
- Pension plan to ensure financial security
- 50+ learning hours per year for both personal and professional growth provided by the CF A community
Thanks in advance for applying with an English CV.
To discover more about CF A have a look at www.siemens.com/cfa.
Any questions left?
Click here if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business.
Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time