New opportunity with Siemens! #Hybrid
At Siemens, we understand that effective People & Organization strategies are key to organizational success. Our People &Organization (HR) professionals are passionate about translating business priorities into high impact solutions. They’re known for helping business leaders look around corners with data-backed recommendations that improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience.
We are currently seeking a People and Organization (HR) Partner to support our Smart Infrastructure Regional Solutions and Services business in the Southwest region. You will bring a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across teams, levels, and situations.
How You’ll Make an Impact
You will craft integrated solutions that effectively drive and support business performance through deep insight, an independent viewpoint, and People & Organization expertise.
* You will partner with leadership teams at relevant levels to drive performance and build organizational capability, including coaching and enabling executives to be better leaders
* You will closely collaborate with peers and colleagues throughout the People & Organization community to bring to bear the full Human Resources value chain
* As a trusted advisor and thought leader, you will drive discussions related to cultural, workforce, and organization design changes and provide recommendations
* Enable local business to develop a diverse, robust talent pipeline, including focus on Success Planning
* Understand business goals and design and implement innovative ways to effect continual improvements in strategic objectives, efficiency and development of People &Organization within the company
* Participate in employee and labor relations topics
* Keep an overall pulse of the organization, and constantly scan the external market for trends and influences
What You’ll Need to Succeed
* Excellent consulting, interpersonal and coaching skills
* Strategic and critical thinking including demonstrated problem-solving and complex decision-making skills
* Ability to leverage data to draw insights, tell stories, and make recommendations
* Bias for action, strong work ethic and desire to achieve excellence
* Curiosity and growth mindset
* Prior experience working in a manufacturing and/or matrixed environments is a plus
* Bachelor’s Degree required
* Minimum of 8 years of human resources business partner experience demonstrating a proven understanding of multiple human resources subject areas including talent acquisition, talent management, employee and/or labor relations, performance management, and management consultation.
* PHR/SPHR certification is helpful
* Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
*Willingness to travel up to 15%
Why you’ll love working at Siemens
* Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
* Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
* Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
* Flexible vacation, paid holidays, incl. floating holidays
* Career development opportunities
* Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
* Flexibility to work remote in the work locations where the position is posted
* Paid parental leave
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Strong Preference is to reside in the SOUTHWEST : #Phoenix #Salt Lake City # Dallas #Austin #San Antonio
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.