Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Contract & Claim Management Professional to be hired with a permanent contract in our Milan office. He / She will take full responsibility of contract risk evaluation and preparation in compliance with the Italian Law (Codice degli Appalti) and ensure timely and efficient contract analysis and evaluation. He / She will work closely with the Project Manager and, if needed, with the Legal department to guarantee the most effective negotiation until the closure of the contract.
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps and backend systems.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’d like to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digital future.Your Challenge:
- To provide clear contractual analysis and advice to project team on matters concerning contractual obligations, contract risk, and claim management in collaboration with legal department.
- To manage daily commercial and contractual issues, being the key focal point and owner for all activities carried out within the contract package
- In close collaboration with the PM, to interact with clients, contractors and suppliers
- To ensure mitigation of risks
- To prepare the financial aspect of the Variation Negotiation with Commercial
- To review incoming correspondence prior to issue to the client, and draft official correspondence.
- To provide support to the Procurement Department in negotiation of Subcontracts and Purchase Orders.
- Proven professional experience in same role, experience in Railway sector is preferred
- Strong understanding of the risks of the contract(s) and the potential legal and financial consequences associated therewith.
- Excellent knowledge of Italian Commercial, Civil and Public Procurement Law (legal environment, taxation, etc) in Italian Multinationals or Multinational Branches based in Italy.
- Knowledge of general contractual standards
- Experience in working on major complex projects and in their risk appraisal and claims management
- Analytical, communication and influencing skills
- Use of independent judgment and creativity in resolution of contract claim issues
- Internal and external negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Italian and English, German and/or Spanish would be a plus
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the bold spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
- Innovative tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/ environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangement would better enable you to take up this opportunity!Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time