Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Junior BIM specialist, to be hired with a permanent contract in Siemens Smart Infrastructure Building Products.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the development journey you would like to undertake, join Siemens to grow and to build a better real and digital future.Your Challenge
- As Junior BIM specialist applied on HQ customer support, we need that you bring your knowledge on BIM solutions, Autodesk Revit and IFC on our team to better support our customers and their projects.
- Having a customer first attitude the role of an HQ customer support team member is to continuously measures with our customers providing pre-sales and after-sales support, identify possible software bugs, understand customer change request, proactively propose software improvements.
- As an application expert in collaboration with the communication & media team in HQ you will be required to edit and register e-learning material to be used as internal and external training. Participation to key user workshop may be required.
- Our software focuses on improving the ways buildings are managed and retrofitted bringing the value of Building Information Modeling (BIM)-based Digital Twin to building owners and occupants, experience on facility and energy management systems is a plus.
- As member of SI BP SaaS application support team, you will be also required to support customer from this channel to troubleshoot application and configuration issue on SI BP cloud solutions. Be oriented and motivated on new technologies and having basic knowledge on them is a plus.
You should already have a previous experience as BIM specialist together with:
- Revit and IFC.
- Fluency in English, as our activities are mainly with international parties and from day one the application training on our BIM solution will be provided from US team.
- Previous experiences on customer support organization and knowledge on ticketing systems (ex ASSIST) is a plus.
- Great teammate, good communication & interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions
- Being a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- Eligibility to work in Italy
- Availability to travel.
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Cutting-edge tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time