- Two years full of responsibilities, growing, learning and development opportunities
- Three rotational assignments including one eight-month assignment abroad
- An experienced mentor during the program who will support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to craft your future with us Comprehensive and state-of-the-art trainings that will fortify your communication and personal skills
- Our international community of experts, professionals, trainees and alumni who is looking forward to meeting you
- An excellent springboard for a successful career with Siemens in attractive roles
- Have clear understanding of the current metrics established to monitor and improve project performance
- Lead /Co-Lead programs or initiatives across a variety of functions in DI SW Strategy & Marketing
- Review best practices for performance metrics across Siemens DI SW, implement new changes, and recommend improvements including automation in our processes /programs
- Assist and learn several large scale, complex strategy or marketing projects ---- specific examples could include:
- Business Models - Align/collaborate with Finance Operations and other Marketing organization in the implementation and execution of SaaS business model
- Chief of Staff support – Project and program management with possible opportunities in the areas of: Forrester Sirius Decisions CMO Diagnostic Survey, SSP co-ordination, general staff alignment topics
- Reporting and Insights – Work with the DAA team to identify data trends and insights to influence process and/or efficiency improvements
- Executive Staff – Support in planning and executing Segment Ops Reviews
- Budget planning – support the information gathering, consolidation, prioritizing and preparing budget decks w/ FIN Partner(s).
- An above-average Master's Degree, in one of the following fields of study: strategy or marketing, MBA, or closely related field.
- A strong background in software or technology will be a plus.
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained through studying, working, etc.
- Significant practical work experience and knowledge from internships, working student activities etc.
- No more than 3 - 4 years of successful experience in a related, professional work environment
- Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments
- Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of strategy and/or marketing
- Skills and competencies required include but not limited to:
- Project management, Horizontal leadership, Leadership, Executive Communication, Networking & Relationship Building, Planning & Execution, Technical Learning, Financial Acumen
- Excellent command of English
- Flexibility and mobility within the program duration
- Resume or Curriculum vitae (CV)
- All relevant certificates and documents (report cards for all academic degrees, reference letters of internships / working student jobs / international experience, etc.)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.