Our project managers bring people, ideas, and opportunities together. They are temporary team leaders, have all of a project’s costs and deadlines under control, get things rolling, and to do so, overcome obstacles and barriers. They thrive in identifying new possibilities and uncovering each team member’s true potential. They understand technology and get people moving, are inspiring and motivating – but above all else, can communicate clearly, regardless of whether with customers, project team members or their leadership team. They give their all – not simply to fulfill, but instead to exceed the applicable safety, environmental, and health requirements. Join our team and we will support and offer you the opportunity to follow an exciting and fulfilling project management career path.
What part will you play?
• In your role you will be responsible for planning, designing and implementing complete plant projects for our well-known customers in the automotive industry in the US.
• Already during the bidding phase you will accompany our customers with your project teams on site and thus get a feeling for the customer's needs
• From the decision of an investment project to the realization planning, the installation and commissioning up to the production ramp-up, you are significantly involved and ensure with your expertise a successful final acceptance of the plant
• You will lead project teams consisting of specialists and will monitor the work processes in a targeted and efficient manner.
• Furthermore, you will take on planning tasks such as process optimization, method planning and costing
Your profile for "making the future possible”
• The foundation of your success is a successfully completed degree in an engineering discipline, e.g. mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering or a comparable discipline
• You have many years of professional experience in the field of project management and have extensive experience in plant construction preferably for large-scale production in the automotive industry.
• In addition to comprehensive expertise in areas such as steel construction, conveying, assembly, testing and automation technology, you also have experience in leading project teams
• Your good technical understanding of mechanics, automation technology and production processes helps you to communicate with customers at eye level
• Your openness makes it easier to build good relationships with customers and suppliers and you can quickly adapt to other cultures and mentalities
• You ideally have Project Management certification
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.