Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Managed Service division as the Network Operations and Projects Head and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
For our Smart Infrastructure Electrification and Automation Division in Jeddah, we are searching for a Proposal Engineer in Medium Voltage Systems Business! This role will be preparing Medium Voltage (MV) Switchgear project offers based on Siemens Guidelines!
The individual will require to have:
- The individual will be managing a team of estimation engineers and will be responsible for timely submission of proposals
- Coordination and collaboration with sales, customers & project management groups,
- Understanding the customer requirements, reading specs and user documentation,
- Designing MV switchgear, switching equipment and control devices. (Knowledge of estimation tools e.g. NX tools etc. is a plus)
- Quality Management in Proposals
- Preparing the sales calculation and offer letter, Evaluating the project risks and opportunities, Coordination of sub suppliers.
- Knowledge on engineering drawings in various voltage levels such as SLD, GA, wiring diagrams, Installation Drawings, layout, integration and interface engineering etc.
- Knowledge on MV and LV switchgear, Protection relays and Secondary schematics UPS and battery systems, variable speed drives, transformers, SCADA systems etc,
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical
- Good Command of English Language
- Highly professional in MS Office Applications and Office 365,
- Minimum 7 years of experience in proposal management, preferably in system business.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time