- Drives the strategic development of the organization unit(s) assigned.
- Implements defined superior policies and guidelines, and defines and ensures implementation of function specific processes, procedures, methods and/or tools.
- Ensures adherence at any time to relevant internal and local EHS-standards.
- Plans and proposes unit’s budget and decides and allocates financial and personnel resources, within given limits.
- Manages and develops all the respective work flow process to ensure all production targets (Quality, Quantity, Delivery in time) are achieved.
- Designs and proposes short- and midterm development of the responsible production unit (continuous improvement), and sets up and monitors completion of agreed investment projects.
- Ensures optimum machine utilization and product scheduling.
- Ensures availability of working instructions, rules and guidelines for all productions sections, shifts or production lines assigned.
- Contributes to and implements productions plans.
- Evaluates and contributes to implementation of maintenance programs.
- Contributes to planning and supervision of contractor work orders.
- Cooperates with concerned Sales, Project Management and other technical and support functions to execute the manufacturing program.
- Manages organization unit(s) assigned, and leads and/or coordinates dedicated Management, Professionals and staff.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time