Digital technologies are set to make energy systems around the world more connected, intelligent, efficient, reliable, and sustainable. Stunning advances in data, analytics and connectivity are improving the safety, productivity, accessibility, and sustainability of energy systems.
We as Siemens believe in empowering our customers to meet the growing global demand for energy by offering them state of the art technologies that makes their facilities more efficient and transparent.
We are looking for a dynamic candidate who can support our customers in these strategic initiatives.
We are looking for a Lead Energy Manager based in West or South India. Candidate must be BEE Certified Energy Manager who can make use of individual’s skills, tools, analytical software/s to provide Energy Services like Energy Audits, Energy Efficiency Improvement measures and it’s implementations.
The candidate will primarily be responsible for client’s development and delivery of projects like Energy Management (Meter Integrations), Utility Management, Utility Digitalization and Energy Efficiency Improvement measures.
Candidate should have good communication skills and knowledge on various utilities like Boiler, Chiller, Compressors etc. with experience of tackling energy optimization requirements in these utilities.
As a part of business development activity, candidate will be working with range of clients and industries. One should make use of wider business practices like engineering, design and strategy to help better serve our clients as they embark on the journey to digital transformations and energy optimizations.
Candidate should be able to articulately and passionately present Energy/ Utility management concepts to senior internal and external stakeholders. One should be able to spot opportunities where we can act as good consultants to our clients to help them find solutions or come up with strategies.
• Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Electrical / Instrumentation/ Mechatronics engineering from an accredited university/institution
• BEE Certification as Energy Auditor
• Good knowledge on appropriate use and deployment of Instrumentation like Flow Meters, Pressure Transmitters, Level Sensors etc. in industrial utilities.
• 8 to 10 years of experience in industry with experience of handling end customers directly.
• Min 3-5 years of experience in Energy Audits and Energy Optimization Implementation Projects.
• Should have end-to-end solution development and project implementation experience for atleast 5 projects (with case studies) either directly or with support of external partners or suppliers.
• Good Communication skills (Written and Oral)
• Creative Problem Solving
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Schedule: Full Time
Customer Visits/ Travelling Frequency: Yes/ Medium
Relocation Possibility: As per business requirements but within country.
If the above sounds like something you're currently doing, something you believe you can do, or even something you would like to do, get in touch with us and let's have a chat.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time