Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
This role will
- Work closely with HR Business Partner and business managers to recruit qualified candidates and fulfill targeted headcounts for corresponding process.
- Develop, propose and implement talent acquisition policies, methods, processes or programs, e.g. talent market intelligence gathering and analysis; channel and pipeline analysis and build up; maintain talent pool etc.
- Be the owner of recruiting life cycle for assigned organization, including job clarification, appropriate channel selection, interview (incl. coordination of interview arrangements) with hiring managers in an effective way to make hiring decision, offering, etc.
- Use recruiting tools and systems to manage the complete recruiting process, and ensure that all recruitment process are conducted efficiently to meet all assigned KPIs, and in accordance with company policies and standards.
- Clarify job requisitions with business managers and HR colleagues.
- Be responsible for CV screening and candidates sourcing through effective channels including proactive search, networking, external job posting etc., and provide shortlist for the hiring managers.
- Provide company information to candidates and appropriately "sell" jobs to candidates based on the value proposition of Siemens Healthineers.
- Build up pipeline of candidates and maintain relationships with qualified candidates and contacts. Work closely with HR colleagues to establish and maintain talent pool.
- Take initiatives to feedback and communicate with hiring managers about the recruiting status, provide complete and transparent analysis of recruiting status.
- Provide support on talent market intelligence, including ramping up plan, employer branding, recruiting and C&B benchmark, retention plan etc.
- Actively support HR recruiting programs / projects.
- Other tasks assigned by superiors.
- Bachelor's degree or above from a reputable university
- 5+ years working experience as recruiter/researcher, experience in both in-house HR and executive firm will be preferred
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to connect with business key stakeholders and understand business needs
- Customer oriented and deep understanding of TA value proposition
- Self-driven, quick learner
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time