- The Sales specialist has a focus on Siemens FA customer and pushed the Sales the Vertical Water and Wastewater. The product portfolio includes the entire line up in FA.
- It is expected the sales specialist analyses the market and together whit the Sales director appoint 5 to 10 key accounts for special attention.
- The role of the sales specialist will hereafter change into Key Account management
- The sales specialist is responsible for generating leads and follow up on opportunities & involve with technical staff.
- Serves sales organization and customers as an expert in product application and commissioning with respect to the portfolio of DI FA
- Checks with developers, Project Managers and Management on customer’s side options to integrate Siemens' products and gives strategic, commercial and organizational recommendations.
- Generate leads and commit to customer service by building relationships
- Extrovert personality who can create relations in new environment
- 3-5 years in sales within the automation business focusing the Water and Wastewater industry
- Technical understanding of Automation Solutions at a level sufficient to convince a technical team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, telephone, and organizational skills
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Experience closing enterprise level deals
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Strong organizational skills
- The position is hosted by DF FA
- The sales specialist reports to the Sales Director for DF FA
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time