Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
The IC Verification Solutions (ICVS) division of Siemens EDA is looking for a highly qualified Software Development Engineer for an open position in DVT Verification Solutions R&D team.
In this position, you’ll get the opportunity to work in top edge parallel simulation technology for mainstream DVT product (QuestaSim).Main Responsibilities:
- Communicating with internal/abroad developers to understand and manage interdependencies of project tasks, and discuss details of implementation.
- Participating in project planning and tracking, task investigation, work breakdown, and schedule estimation. Keeping project lead informed of project status and risks.
- Working on complex software applications, understand and develop features, and fix bugs without breaking existing functionality.
- Adding basic coverage for implemented features, run software test suite and investigate failures.
- Following software process during software development cycle, and deliver code with high quality.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- 2-5 years of experience in software development is a plus.
- Experience with software engineering best practices (testing, reviews and design documentation).
- Excellent knowledge of C, C++, OOP and experience with UNIX/LINUX platforms.
- Strong demonstration for analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent programming and software engineering skills.
- Strong skills in Algorithms and Data structures.
- Proficient in code optimization to achieve better performance and memory.
- Very good knowledge of HDL languages (VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog).
- Very good knowledge of parallel programming.
- Strong knowledge of IPC (Inter Process Communication)
- Strong ability to learn, explore and innovate with complex technologies.
- Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set and work consistently towards personal goals in a dynamic environment.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time