What are the main responsibilities？
1. Coordinate sales team to proactively promote AE product (especially for advanced digitalization technologies, such as industrial AI etc.) value and highlight to the market.
2. Be familiar with and implement the product strategy, promotion products and policy.
3. Good at communication, cross-department cooperation, basically understanding of the process of chemical, pharmaceutical, food & beverage or other industries.
4. Responsible for designing, modeling, and testing of system identification, MPC (model predictive control) operation, advanced control system by SIMATIC PCS 7/neo, compile the design documents of the project, such as software design specification, functional specification, etc.
5. Pitching clients from different industries with AI-based process control optimization topics and evaluating site conditions for implementation.
6. Familiar with Siemens PCS 7/neo and Step7 / WinCC’ configuration and commissioning.
7. Strong on-site debugging and troubleshooting ability, be able to travel.
8. Responsible for the customized project consulting, and promote the technical competence as an optional business model (e.g., the customized business of AE&DE_L)
1. Bachelor’s degree in engineering – Instrumentation, Electrical, Software, Automation, or related engineering technology.
2. 3-5 years' work experiences in DCS company or Automation engineering company for DCS is preferred, ability to work independently.
3. Experience in advanced control, intelligent control, process simulation, real-time optimization, and other related projects.
4. Familiar with prevailing process optimization methods including APC, simulation, AI and associated applicable scenarios.
5. Familiar with Siemens PCS 7/PCS neo/TIA/WinCC/Step7 software programing and commissioning is preferred.
6. Basic knowledge in big data analysis and modelling is preferred.
7. IT skills (SQL programing, OPC knowledge, network topology, VB, java) is a plus.
8. Self-motivated, active learning and teamwork.
9. Good English skills in listening, speaking, reading, and writing.