Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Engineering study and service design of steam turbine components.
· This role is not limited to a specific skill in turbine engineering, but extends to knowledge and experience in all domains of turbine design.
· Engineer shall have understanding of mechanical calculation towards design and assessment of steam turbine components.
· Engineer shall also have knowledge on thermodynamics and Steam turbine blading.
· Development of turbine repair methods and Field and operational trouble shooting.
· Support field service and customer in forced outage recovery programs, root cause investigations and life time extension studies.
· Supports global engineering network, involves experts in reviews, discuss solutions, incorporates feedback.
· Development and release for Field Implementation of all product definition documents including graphics, bill of materials, and product manufacture process requirements.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Bachelor’s/ Master's degree in mechanical engineering.
· 7 to 12 years of engineering experience, preferably in Steam Turbine or Gas Turbine design.
· Significant Hands-on experience in FE analysis of stationary and rotating components.
· Ability to work independently with clarity on scope and responsibility.
· Ability to interface directly with customer, field, factory personnel and management.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to make quick, informed decisions on a regular basis
· Ability to manage multiple field issues / projects and deadlines.
· Familiarity with steam turbine products or repair methods for major components a plus.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based out at Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations (project sites) in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time