Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Minimum 4-8 years of Relevant Experience Demonstrated experience in designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
· Quickly visualize and prototype ideas to communicate concepts, conveying design ideas via sketches, wireframes, hi-fidelity mockups, prototypes, and/or animations
· Create Design system, adhere to atomic component system with pixel-perfect UI elements.
· Work with UI development team on design handover
· Experience creating style guides, pattern libraries, and other design solutions that drive design across large organizations.
· A lucid sense for how individual components and features impact their larger applications, and how to optimize accordingly
· Create micro-interaction and relevant animations on a need basis.
· A strong awareness of common usability methods and principles
· Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of Adaptive and responsive design
· A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), Design principles
· Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
· Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to teams and stakeholders.
· A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking
· Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications and regularly deliver design solutions for approval
· Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
· Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
· Master’s degree in Fine Arts and Psychology
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time