Senior UX Designer
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Minimum of 8+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions.
· Facilitated UX design workshop with stakeholders
· Proficient in undertaking user research, user interviews, and usability testing.
· Must illustrate solving for multi-platform UX challenges and demonstrate scalable, user-friendly, responsive design solutions
· Proficient in crafting UX artifacts (e.g., user journeys, wireframes, prototypes) using a variety of UX and design tools (e.g., Figma, Adobe XD, Miro etc.,).
· Conduct user research & translate insights into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that culminate in intuitive user experiences
· Experience in Working with User testing tools well known in the industry
· Coordinate with product management, design team and engineering to define and implement innovative design solutions that align with business direction and improvements in user experience
· Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design challenges.
· Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
· Illustrate all design ideas from concept to hand-off to engineering. Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
· Build wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, sitemaps, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
· Engage users/clients in the design process and evaluate user feedback
· Seek to establish and promote design guidelines, best-practices, and standards
· Ability to communicate your designs and key breakthrough deliverables to peers and business partners
· Ability to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
· Able to work independently (unsupervised) and as an active member of a team
· Experienced working in a Lean Agile/Scrum development process environment
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time