- Coordinate multidiscipline and worldwide teams (internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects);
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress including make-or-buy analysis; ensure the design, development, testing, implementation and support of software and hardware solutions and take over the technical leadership of your respective project teams;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Reporting status to management stakeholders on a regular, agreed upon basis.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Clear understanding of IT
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Follow Siemens’s project management methodology and standard operating procedures
- Escalate project issues as appropriate.
- Drive our transformation to a collaborative agile IT. This includes the promotion of digital leadership skills: working in self-organized, autonomous teams, strengthening the personal responsibility of each individual and creating an environment characterized by trust, openness and motivation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- Between 5 to 10 years of proven working experience as a project manager in the Information Technology sector
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management principles, concepts, procedures, practices and tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer management skills with advanced problem solving skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Good understanding of IT technologies
- Very good knowledge of IT Architectures and topologies
- Written and spoken English on business level is a must, additional language like German is a plus
- Experience in Scrum framework is a plus
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time