Job title – Sr Process Associate - Purchase to Pay
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient
Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play
· To work with internal stakeholders, including materials managers and planning
· Obtain drawings to support RFQ and sourcing alternatives
· Daily supplier management - Supplier open order to ensure planned requirements is met
· Proactive approach to shortages and open orders due
· Continuous supplier communication to ensure on time supply
· Monitor On Time Delivery – Supplier management
· Must work well within an already established group of professionals
· To work with internal stakeholders (engineering, technical teams for example)
· Support payment process. .
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· Must be self-motivated with a flexible approach
· Ability to prioritize and balance workload
· Demonstrate commercial acuity and understand purchasing principles
· Proficient communications skills, both verbal and written, along with interpersonal skills.
· Strong attention to detail
· Numerate and PC literate
· Intermediate-advanced Microsoft Excel skills
· SAP experience
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and We welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time