Job title – Process Associate - Purchase to Pay
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient
Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play
· Create PO's according to SCM guidelines and under consideration of legal requirements. Create GRN per the PoD and approvals received by SCM/PMs/CPM's, Work and clearing on GR IR items on agreed aging's, Clarification on discrepant invoice on agreed SLA's
· Cooperates with responsible purchase organization in order to clarify issues
· Partnering with FO (as applicable), identify and implement process improvements and best practice initiatives may contact suppliers/buyers/CMs/PMs actively to clarify questions
· Delivery follow up process to make sure On time delivery of material ordered
· Contributes to factory production and planning
· Clarifies account discrepancies internally, but also with expediters, vendors & suppliers
· Other SCM related Services activities as required.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· SCM knowledge
· Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word,Excel, Powerpoint, Access
· Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills.
· Proficiency in ERP like SAP, Oracle,JDE
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and We welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time