We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
The candidate will review and process incoming orders, work with customer in the clean order process and internally through scheduling and production release. The person will support the customer via telephone, e-mail, etc.
What will you do?
- Process incoming orders to verify all information required to complete clean order process.
- Process clean order through scheduling and production release
- Collaborate with Internal and External Customers to meet requirement demands
- Assists in the coordination of activities with other internal departments to meet customer needs
- Identifies and resolves semi-complex problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations
- Effectively manage the inflow of Order EDI, Email orders and CRM tool to maintain optimal service of customers (internal and external) needs and request
- Use technical knowledge of electrical products with multi-players meeting
- Data analytics to create dashboards to visualize critical information needed to take business decisions such as demand planning, ROPs proposals, LT adjustments
- Project management of digital solutions
What will you need to succeed?
- Professional B.S. degree in Logistics, International Business, Industrial Engineering, Administration
- Materials and Production planning experience (at least 6 months)
- English advanced
- MS Office
- Data Analytics
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Location: Santa Catarina, Nuevo León
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time