For our Global Business Service Purchase-Pay China, we are looking for an IT Specialist in Shang Hai / Su Zhou at the earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support the Application Development Service Delivery to Customers.
- Support the Robotic Process Automation Development & Maintenance Service Delivery to Customers.
- Support and contribute to GBS External Digitalization Strategy.
- External: Customers and External Partners (Siemens Internal BizCos)
- Internal: Internal Partners, e.g., Global/Local Project Managers, Process Analysts, Domain Experts, and Cross Function Support Team
- Demand Analysis, Solution Design, Development & Maintenance for DB based Web Apps.
- Development, Deployment and Maintenance for UiPath based RPAs/RDAs.
- Support Digitalization Projects and Initiatives
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Required Education, Knowledge & Experiences
- Bachelor or above
- Major in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Technology relevant
- 2-3 years .Net (C#) and Java relevant Software Development experience
- Knowledge/Experience in SQL, Python, or other programming skills is preferred
- Experience on Project Management & Process Management is a plus
- Experience on Digitalization & Process Automation tools, e.g. UiPath, BluePrisim RPA, is a plus
- Knowledge on Supply Chain / Logistics / Finance is a strong plus
- Fluent English in Reading & Writing
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (such as PPT, Word, and Excel)
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time