GBS P2P Specialist (Financial Helpdesk Service)
What are my responsibilities?
- Accurate and timely execution of transactional services defined in the global product catalogue for internal customers in accordance with company regulations and guidelines.
- GBS external: Customers, users, and external partners
- GBS internal: GBS management, experts, and cross support functions
- Compliance & Risk Management (partially):
- Accomplishment and participation in compliance program and internal control activities
- Support data completion in compliance with company rules and regulations of customers
- Supports and provides the routine checks of internal control system (SOA, RIC etc.)
- Prepares documentation for auditors of particular customer
- Customers (& Partners) (partially):
- Daily communication with customers & external partners in agreed language(s) on professional level
- Processes (partially):
- Develops through deep professional know how of end-to-end business processes and interdependencies between them (fully)
- Executes assigned tasks and activities with high efficiency and quality following the company and customer rules, regulations, policies and / or instructions (fully)
- Demonstrates strong service delivery focus (fully)
- Contributes to continuous improvement processes in order to improve the quality and efficiency of the provided service
- Contributes to implementation of new and updated processes
- Participates in training activities and programs for new procedures, service extensions or enhancements
- Supports and performs other assigned tasks as required Supports dedicated GBS P2P services from the global product catalogue within the own area of responsibility with high efficiency based on individual task descriptions.
- Contributes to additional administrative tasks related to the job (KPIs reporting, quality check etc.).
- Finance & Accounting (fully):
- Support /contributes to providing standard accounting services by processing transactions in line with company regulations and guidelines for a specific AFS service line
- Working in Hotline Team of GBS P2P ES
- Responsible for end-to-end ticket handling from ticket creation to closure for all inbound calls from various channels (voice, mails, intranet…)
- Issue handling and problem management processes
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor e.g documentation, knowledge data base
- Service Optimization & Digitalization (fully):
- Support /contributes to providing the proposal, solution and all other supports in regards to the optimization and digitalization of Helpdesk Service
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Functional Expertise
- – Accounting
- Company and customer policies & procedures and work instructions for accounting and finance (including Siemens financial reporting guideline/implementation guideline)
- Computer Science relevant knowledges, e.g. Application/System Maintenance
- Good communication skills.
- Be responsible and customer oriented;
- Be able to work under pressure during peak season (month end);
- Be willing to learn and quick learning.
- Technology Fields & Business Methods
- Continuous Improvement/Lean Management –Quality Improvement Methods
- Basic understanding of continuous quality improvement process, method and tools
- Continuous Improvement/Lean Management –Process Management
- Basic understanding would be beneficial
- Computer Science relevant Skills is preferred
- Required Education and Other Experiences
- Bachelor or above
- Major in Finance or Computer Science, etc.
- 1-2 years customer service (AFS or IT Service) working experience is preferred
- Fluent English in Reading & Writing
- Proficiency in MS Office (such as PPT, Word, and Excel) + Web applications operation experience is required
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time