Your new role - exciting and future-oriented
Digital Industries, India is looking for a seasoned Finance Leader to lead the Finance function for Process Automation (PA) business unit in our organization. The candidate should have a proven track record of running a great business while continuously adapting to the changing context in which we operate. The fast-paced changes include the changing buying behavior of our customers to change in market demand to broad changes in macro trends – e.g., commodity prices; demand volatility. Covid-related disruptions are now business as usual. a
This role will demand strategic and financial inputs and actions, together with the PA Head, to create a highly flexible, economically competitive organization as well as the right go-to-market strategies while managing risks to create sustainable profitable growth. This will of course also demand strengthening of the entire team through regular upskilling and changes to drive meaningful initiatives and actions. This position provides a unique opportunity to grow the conventional business as well as build a strategy around emerging business opportunities.
Role and the challenge:
- Participate in commercial discussions and actively involved in the order acquisition phase analyzing customer’s requirements, and examining their commercial and contractual feasibility in an offer. Drive the review and evaluation of the contract conditions, and ensures alignment with Legal. Ensure customer orders are booked in the system and revenue is recognized in line with IFRS guidelines.
- in coordination with Sales Manager and ensure achievement. Ensure, the un-executed order value is Clean & Deliverable.
- Periodic receivable review, plan monthly collection and ensure overdue at month ends are bare minimum. Continuous follow-up & liquidation of debtors according to the terms of payments, reconciliation of accounts, ensure CRG is at lowest value, follow-up of expired BG's, in order to improve the cash collections for the office. Responsible for liquidation of Sales Tax & HSS liability. Visits to Channel Partner & Customers to resolve their grievances and ensure win-win situation.
- Identifies & reports all commercial risk. Create and review quarterly TOD provision / PAS and ensure adequate provisions are available.
- Preparation of monthly business reports in order to facilitate management making timely decisions. Provide timely & qualitative information pertaining to Order Income, Revenue, SG&A, UOV, UBC, etc. in order to maintain transparency in business transactions enabling management to take appropriate & timely/corrective actions. In addition, provide Channel Partner, with their business figures, and facilitate timely & quality information on pending orders to reach their agreed STA figures.
- Coordination with auditors and also ensuring that any internal control deficiency identified in a process is fixed. Ensure compliance with all internal/external regulations
- Preparation of monthly selling cost analysis and take corrective actions to ensure correct impact in books of accounts.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.Com / M. Com
(Mandatory) Preferably MBA Finance / CA or ICWA Inter
- Experience 3-5 years in sales commercial function
- Strong experience in Finance & Controlling
- Ready to travel
- Fluent in English
- Strong knowledge and experience of MS office & SAP
- Customer and solutions-oriented and able to build strong internal as well as external working relationships.
- Highly engaged, performance-driven personality, strong analytical abilities, excellent communication & presentation skills, and are willing to go the extra mile.
- Have experience in commercial sales activities and customer negotiations.
- Strong knowledge of GST, HSS & Bank Guarantee. Good accounting knowledge. Well-versed with commercial terms & conditions.
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
We have multiple openings across different locations. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit phenomenal minds from all walks of life. We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time