Are you an experienced Planner / Scheduler with prior experience in Rail Infrastructure projects? If so, we would like to talk to you!
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in a collaborative environment. As global entrepreneurs and an independent company of Siemens AG for more than 160 years, we are moving people sustainably and seamlessly from the first mile to the last. We know that what brings us together is a unique culture, our passion for mobility, and a culture of excellence and trust. We shape the future of mobility and move beyond!
If you're interested to work as a Senior Project Planner, based in Brisbane, QLD, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
Change the future with us.
As a Senior Project Planner, you will continuously provide the project manager and the functional managers with a realistic and current status of the project progress of the project assigned to you, across all functional areas. You will:
- Implement relevant schedule management guidelines in the assigned projects and ensure that the current project status is mapped in the schedule working in close collaboration with the PM, project team members & other stakeholders (e.g. customer, suppliers, partners).
- Develop and maintain the Signalling, Train Control and Rail Electrification Tender & Project Schedules in Primavera P6 and manage cost and resource loading in P6.
- Assist Project Managers with the variations/claims and justifications using baseline functionality and schedules.
- Formally initiate escalation measures where schedule / forecast / actual deadline non-conformities occur and where substantial and repeated violation of the defined schedule updating process occurs.
- Develop Executive Summary schedules for the Project Managers and Management
- Interact with other P6 Planners / Schedulers around the country where required.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You are an experienced Planner / Scheduler with prior rail infrastructure projects experience using Primavera P6.
- Demonstrated planning experience working in a sales / tender environment and delivering project control deliverables.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive, and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Energy Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time