Job Title – Engineer – IT – Tool Chain developer – MS Technologies
Location: Gurugram, India
Organization: Siemens Logistics India Pvt. Ltd.
Department: IT - Engineering
Position: Full- time
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
IT Engineer tool chain developer is technically responsible for the development, verifying and implementation of Engineering tool chain software, as well as acting as an project member. The person will be interacting with stakeholders involved and will also work closely with the team. This position is mainly focus on Engineering Tool chain development over Microsoft technologies.
Your new role – challenging and future-
- As a technical member in the team, you will play a key role in design, prototyping, development, testing and implementation, of Engineering tool chain Software
- Involvement in Selection of Software platform, tools, suites, including Sizing and optimizing
- High performance team member and delivering quality projects, products.
- Liaison between requirement gathering team, technical team and tool chain users
- You will combine your technical vision with business judgment in making decisions to build systems that scale for the future.
- You will be executing in a fast-paced environment, driving for results and continuous improvements in Enterprise Outplacement.
- Primary point of contact for assigned tasks, report on scope, schedule, deliverables
- Build and maintain high team morale.
- Confers with project management, engineering personnel to provide technical advice, develop alternatives and resolve problems.
- C# (Visual Studio) / .NET (both .NET Framework and .NET Core), ASP.NET Core
- Framework – WPF / Windows Forms, EF Core
- Basic knowledge in Docker
- Basic understanding of Powershell for CI/CD in Gitlab
- Basic knowledge in SQL, DB concepts, preferably in Oracle.
- Extensive knowledge in Server - Client architecture
- Experience in Baggage / Material Handling System / Plant Automation is an added advantage
- Oral and written communications skills must be excellent, in English
- The position is a client
facing role, Associate must be able to communicate clearly with customer and
with the team.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Bachelors / Master Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science Engineering or similar degree, with 3 to 7 years of experience
· Ability to travel to international and/or domestic locations
· Fluency in English
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about Siemens Logistics at:
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at:
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics India Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time