Intern - Sales Administrator
· Handle administrative work on data entry and prepare reports
· Support the team to perform project operation such as PO issuance, purchase request checking and handling
· Help on factory liaison, shipment follow-up, logistic arrangement, and internal workflows
· Communicate with customer on payment and delivery related issues
· Verify and book vendor’s invoices.
· Undergraduate in Business Administration, Accounting, or related disciplines preferrable.
· 1-year part-time contract
· Flexible schedule during semesters (16-20 hours per week)
· Willing to learn, good communication skill and can work independently
· Well-versed in MS Office applications such as Excel and Word
· High proficiency in both written & spoken English
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 2 years.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time