Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally as part of an experienced team. Sounds interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Remote Support Specialist for Point-of-Care (POC) and Molecular Diagnostics to provide support to our customers and work with our Customer Service team to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• You will provide support to our Field Service Engineers and Application Specialists in the EMEA Region (Europe, Middle East, Africa) in English language.
• You will provide solutions for all product related 1st Level incidents (customer calls) by telephone or email in Italian language.
• You will accumulate and share knowledge of current and new products within your experienced team to keep a high quality support level.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/it/laboratory-diagnostics.
We are working together in a “virtual team” across the EMEA region. The location of this position can be in Italy, Spain, France, Germany or Great Britain.
Your qualifications and experience:
• A background as a Medical Engineer or Laboratory Technician
• Experience in Customer Service in the Laboratory Diagnostics business, ideally with POC or Molecular technologies.
• Attributes and experience in solving complex problems by using structured solving methods.
• Experience in the support and maintenance of IT systems, ideally in a hospital setting for IT related functions.
Your attributes and skills:
• You possess excellent oral and written communication skills in Italian and English language. Skills in other languages will be an added advantage.
• You possess an affinity to IT applications and like to work with software solutions.
• You are proficient in Microsoft office and web applications.
• You possess good interpersonal skills, professional attitude, excellent teamwork, and organizational skills.
• You possess good telephone skills with skill and motivation for attentive hearing and ability to develop solutions with customers based on customer requests and knowledge of product and service organization.
• You are able to identify priorities and derive/decide the necessary actions.
• You demonstrate strong leadership quality at all times, takes initiative to participate in department projects and activities, and strive for continuous improvement and learning.
• You understand the diversity in different cultures and leverage on the strengths of diversity. Passion to work with people and committed to deliver best services to customers across the globe.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More
than 66.000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the
future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit
every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of
diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular
medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to
challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to
lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we
invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to
the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality
and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security
protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we
welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which
Candidates registered in the compulsory placement Art 18
L.68 / 99 (categorie protette) will be privileged.
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare Srl
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system
We will not consider applications sent by email.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any
other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees
related to unsolicited resumes
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time