- You’ll be working in an international team based in Portugal and Germany.
- You’ll contribute to solving the challenges of the energy transition by developing innovative applications such as energy management systems or data analytic applications for buildings and sites, e-car charging solutions and other digital tools and platforms.
- You’ll support the entire application development lifecycle from requirement analysis, effort estimation, design, development, testing (unit, integration, system), and operation.
- You’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams on the further development of existing and new solutions.
- R&D in IoT Data patterns to propose ways to improve data quality, reliability & efficiency of the whole system
- Responsible for data lakes maintenance: Expansion, Monitoring, Automation and Disaster Recovery
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Successfully completed university degree in Computer Science or other equivalent disciplines.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Experiences in working with Lean/Agile software development projects and processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are a must.
- You have a strong achievement drive and bring along curiosity for new things.
- Very good knowledge of programming languages, with a focus on Python (pandas, SciPy, NumPy, etc), … (.NET and TypeScript is a plus).
- Experienced in data analytic applications (machine learning - TensorFlow, Keras).
- Experience in developing prediction systems and machine learning algorithms (using the machine learning tools to create models and classifiers).
- Experience in preprocessing of structured and unstructured data, pattern identification.
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Plotly).
- Strong software engineering background.
- Deep understanding of current technology trends in the cloud, IoT, and software development.
- Passion for delivering high-quality solutions and learning new technologies.
- Experience in working with energy management systems, building automation technologies or other digital energy platforms are a plus.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time