- Manage the order engineering team(domestic & export order group) and support the head of Order Engineering department in terms of other department management issues. Assign the workload and monitor the process running effectively. And responsible for the execution KPI.
- Close communication with sales and PM in HQ, manage the incoming orders, forecast and check the orders from the technical perspective, especially the customer special requirements clarification.
- Create requirements for order execution and transfer sales orders into the tasks of production, MRP, and other relative departments.
- Prepare all the necessary documents for executing the production.
- Play the role as the driver during the order execution within SMVS, coordinate the trouble shootings, ensure the orders will be accomplished according to the schedule.
- Other work assigned by manager.
- Bachelor or above, major in electrical engineering
- experienced in project management
- good leadership ability
- fluent English
- switchgear industry background is plus
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Medium Voltage Switching Technologies (Wuxi) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time