Position: Sales Executive – Energy Automation System (EA-SYS)
Department: Energy Automation -System Business
From our EA-SYS Business Unit, India, Siemens are looking for a Sales Professional who will be responsible to make techno-commercial proposal for Generation, Transmission and Renewable segments.
What will you manage?
• Responsible for pre-sales and sales activities like product approvals, spec-in, customer presentations.
• Preparation of most competitive techno-commercial offer as per specifications and processes.
• Engage in negotiations with customers to secure the orders.
• Planning and forecasting of Sales number via CRM tools.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining CRM with allocated customer.
• Promote Siemens Solution, Product and Services with allocated customers.
• Co-ordinate with SCM to do negotiation with internal or external suppliers /vendors.
• Coordinate with PLM/R&D departments for special topics like Cyber Security, Digitalization, PMU/PDC, PMS System etc.
• Co-ordinate with execution team for smooth execution of project.
• Knowledge of competitor’s product portfolio and technical solution.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
• We are seeking for a full time Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering with 0-2 years’ experience in sales or tendering for control, protection and automation of electrical equipment’s is required specially is Substations or Power plants.
• Good knowledge on Grid applications like CRP, SAS, PMS, VMS, AMS, Self-healing, Distribution automation etc.
• Good knowledge of Numerical relays, RTU, Gateways, OWS, EWS and communication protocols like MODBUS, IEC 61850, IEC 101/104, OPC protocol etc.
• Good knowledge of interpretation and application of the electrotechnical languages, symbology, and IEC standards.
• Excellent Networking, Communication and Presentation skills.
• Available to travel for national and international business trip.
• Self-motivated, quick and assertive.
• Calm, collected and collaborative work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments.
• Interpersonal and Communication Skills with strong customer focus on both internal and external customers.
• Should be a team player with fluent in English (both written/spoken).
SKILLS and PERSONAL QUALITIES
• Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
• Strong customer focus on both internal and external customers.
• Should be a team player.
• Able to work with minimal supervision.
• Able to work in a multinational environment.