In our Smart Infrastructure Grid Software Business Building Unit, we are searching for a Quality Excellence & Business Administration Specialist! This role mainly establishes the defined quality management system tailored/aligned to the project-specific requirements, together with supporting key management functions in GSW.
What will be my responsibilities?
- Represent the project internally and externally in matters of quality,
- Contribute to project planning to ensure that project-specific quality requirements are considered starting with sales phase,
- Develops, controls, and ensures the implementation and improvement of a project-specific QM system documented in the project quality plan,
- Establishes and leads the implementation of a quality plan (incl. quality assurance measures such as review / test / validation etc.) for the project derived from existing QM system agreed upon with the own organization, customer, partners and suppliers,
- Plan the project specific quality assurance measures together with the Project Manager;
- Create and maintain a project quality assurance plan based on the existing Quality Management (QM) system and any necessary supplements.
- Verify that quality requirements are implemented, through audits and reviews(internal & external);
- Initiates trainings for project employees with regards to quality (e.g., methods and processes),
- Conducts quality related methodology/tools (esp. risk management, 8D, identify and conduct relevant lessons learned, Quality Gates, NC management, root cause analyzes, etc.).
- Prepares specialized routine report and correspondence, and/or statistics to support decision processes in the area assigned,
- Maintains records, files and documentations; types and/or enters data into computer systems, including Office application or software packages,
- Researches and prepares presentations, reports, memos, invoice letters, and other documents required by management.
- Supports the organization of management team activities, and coordination of the team’s training and learning activities,
- Performs office duties that include ordering supplies and managing records database,
- Maintains and follows up fixed asset lists and take necessary actions for clean-up,
- Manages the executive's calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters and travel arrangements,
- Arranges communication and coordination between the units,
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Statistics,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related field,
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Turkish & English,
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and Office 365,
- Experience in Project Quality and ISO 9001:2015 standard,
- Hands on experience in of quality methodologies and tools,
- Strong communications and organizational skills, detail and result-oriented attitude, initiator and proactive in approach,
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time